We are often asked our opinion on what are the best noise cancelling headphones. Some avid music fans say Bose offer the best listening experience for music on the go, so we thought we would examine these claims in a little more detail to see if their reputation truly stacks up to their performance.
The Best Noise Cancelling Headphones? Let’s Take a Look…
First up, let’s take a look at these…
Bose QuietComfort 35 (Series II)
What features are in these headphones? Well, there is…
- A noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for conducting crystal clear phone calls. Voice activation is also available which we love. The headphones can be used in conjunction with Amazon Alexa. All you need to do is simply update your software via the Bose Connect App that comes with these headphones to allow you the ability to hit the Action button to access hands-free voice control. With this Action button, you can also adjust the level of noise cancellation available.
- You will notice that there are three different levels of world-class noise cancellation for a better listening experience, even on noisy trains and planes.
- We were left impressed by the Alexa-enabled functionality for voice access to allow you to control the music, information and more.
- In terms of battery life, you can expect around twenty hours of wireless play time from the rechargeable lithium-ion battery that comes with these headphones. If you preferred to listen to music with the wire, you can double this play time to upwards of forty hours of listening.
- We noticed and appreciate that their was balanced audio performance at any volume that we set the music at. These Bose QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II have an impressive range of up to 9 m (30 ft.) from the source device that you are playing the music from.
- If you are looking to use Bluetooth, we found that Bluetooth pairing was hassle free and very easy to use. It is possible to create your own personalized settings, with access to future updates and more through the Bose Connect app.
Compared to the 30 series of Bose headphones, these 35 series headphones have better battery life and are perfect for people who are likely to listen to music on the go. I would always choose the 35 series over the 30 series.
Have you used these Bose headphones? Do you think they are the best noise cancelling headphones for sale at the moment? Tell us about your experience!