Protecting our homes and businesses is of paramount importance these days. The process has never been easier to protect your property thanks to the advances in video surveillance technology over the last few years. We thought we would review the best budget portable security camera systems for sale. You don’t necessarily need to sign up to an expensive security camera operator for a monthly fee, as you can quite easily do it all yourself using this system below.
What is the Best Budget Portable Security Camera?
4MP Panoramic IP Camera
So what makes this camera perfect for your security needs?
- It comes with 360 degree field of view, so there is no hiding place for anyone who is looking to bypass the camera. This FOV is achieved thanks to the fish-eye lens that makes sure there are no blind spots. This means you don’t need to get multiple cameras to monitor an area where one of these 360 degree cameras can cover, which means it is cheaper in terms of reducing the need for buying additional cameras.
- The camera is fitted with cutting-edge night vision technology, which means you can capture excellent quality footage in periods of darkness. This is made possible because the camera is fitted with Array LEDs, which are able to transmit infrared rays. Don’t worry, these infrared rays cannot be spotted by the human eye, allowing the camera to remain hidden.
- The camera is also fitted with Motion Detection technology. This feature has only recently become available, and allows you to monitor an area or possessions that are of the most importance to you and your family. The camera is able to send instant notifications to your mobile phone or tablet with an alert which notes when, where, and what movement was detected where you set the camera for. This technology is incredibly useful when you are on holiday for example.
- Another excellent feature is the built-in advanced microphone and speaker system which allows clear and crisp 2-way audio conversations. If for example there is a robber or burglar in your property, you can give them a warning to leave the property immediately.
- In terms of setup, it is a quick and easy process, even for the most technophobic people. All you need to do is to connect the camera to your Wi-Fi, which can be done using an iPhone or Android Smartphone, making use of the app that the camera comes with.
If you are looking for the best budget portable security camera, then this camera should come top of your list of options to consider. For around $300, you can have peace of mind and protection. If you have a recommendation for the best budget portable security camera, be sure to let us know.