Are you considering buying the Jabra Elite Active Wireless Sports Earbuds? If so, we thought we’d take a look at these earbuds in more detail to see if they are value for money and perform as advertised.
Jabra Elite Active Wireless Sports Earbuds Review
Here are the basic features of the earbuds themselves:
- Secure-fitting design for enhanced in-ear stability and multiple sized ear gels for a Customized fit
- Track workout performance with an integrated motion sensor. IP56 rated with 2-year warranty against sweat and dust
- 3rd generation true wireless stability that reduces call and music dropouts. 4-Microphone technology for clear calls
- Up to 5 hours battery in earbuds, total 15 hours with charging case
- Personalize your music with customizable equalizer.Wireless range:Up to 33 feet
- Voice command made simple. One-touch access to Alex, Siri, and Google now
We loved the design of the earbuds, as they are able to stay in your ears even during vigourous exercise, which all earbuds aren’t able to do. The ear gels certainly help in this regard. The motion sensors worked as advertised. If you did have a problem though, give them a quick clean as they can become contaminated if not cleaned regularly.
Calling using the earbuds was an easy process. I could hear the caller just like I would during a normal call, and they had no problems hearing my voice. This performance is better than other similar ear buds we have reviewed.
The battery life is also very good! The charging case is a nice feature and allows you to extend the battery life while you are on the go. The battery life is a lot larger than other earbuds in this price range.
The range of the headphones did appear to match the advertised 33 feet, although it is a little crackly towards the upper limits of this maximum. But, it doesn’t interrupt your music all that much.
The voice command technology on board is excellent, and is not gimmicky, which we have found with a lot of other headphone technology. When you give commands, the earbuds quickly pick up your command and initiate the process you wanted.
Have you used these Jabra Elite Active Wireless Sports Earbuds? If so, let us know how you found them! Did they stay in for you during your workout? How was the battery life? Tell us!