If you are on the lookout for the best body mounted camera for sale, then you have come to the right place. Here we will take a look at two of the most popular cameras for sale at the moment to help you make up your mind.
Best Body Mounted Cameras
AKASO V50 Pro Native
Firstly, let us take a look at the Akaso, and see why we think it is the best body mounted camera.
- You will notice right away the excellent image quality (4K/30fps and 20MP image) and your AKASO V50 Pro action camera is able to capture your outdoor adventures in truly excellent quality detail.
- The camera makes use of the latest image stabilization technology. The camera has a built in 6-axis gyroscope which is able to accurately detect the position of the camera and any motion changes, which prevents blurred images.
- It is possible to adjust the view of this camera whether it be Super Wide, Wide, Medium or Narrow. If any image didn’t meet your standard, the camera features image distortion improvement tools.
- The camera has built in wifi, meaning you can share images instantly. All you need to do is to download App(iSmart Pro+) on your phone or tablet and connect it to this action camera.
- The camera comes packaged with 2 rechargeable 1100mAh batteries, chargers and a remote control wristband.
GoPro HERO5 Black 4K Action Camera7
If you have a slightly higher budget for the best body mounted camera, you may wish to consider this GoPro Hero5 action camera.
- It is able to offer truly stunning 4K video and 12MP photos, which can be taken in Single, Burst and Time Lapse modes.
- The HERO5 Black is waterproof to 33ft (10m) without a housing, so it is extremely durable and will not break when submerged in water.
- One of the newest features is the Time Lapse Photo Interval settings, which are available in 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10, 30 and 60 second intervals.
- On the camera itself, it is possible to preview and playback your shots, whilst also changing the settings of your media. You can even trim your footage direct from your GoPro without the need of a laptop or smartphone.
No matter which of these cameras you choose, you will get an excellent body mounted camera that is fit for purpose. Have you used both of these cameras? If so, which one do you prefer and why? We will feature your review in a later article.