If you are on the lookout for the best pulse oximeter, then you have come to the right place. We have reviewed over 20 of these units, and analyzed each to ensure we recommended the two best units for our followers. So, let’s take a look at the Amemo Fingertip Pulse Oximeter and the Innovo Deluxe Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with Plethysmograph and Perfusion Index.
Pulse Oximeter Recommendations
AMEMO Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
- ACCURACY – Because of the unique algorithm that is programmed in this pulse oximeter, it is FDA & CE approved. This means you can be sure that it takes completely accurate measurements. This is made possible thanks to the decrease in the influence of artificial motion and improve accuracy of low perfusion.
- PORTABLE – You will notice how easy it is to carry around. Usability is simple, meaning anyone can quickly take a measurement. All you need to do is clip it to your finger and wait for around 6 seconds and the data will be collected.
- ALARM SETUP – We loved the fact that you could set an alarm for abnormal measurements. For example, if there was an abnormally high value for both SpO2 and PR, the oximeter will offer an alert.
- CLEAR OLED DISPLAY – The display is a color screen which offers complete clarity for taking measurements.
We believe that the Amemo is perfect for measuring Blood Oxygen Saturation Levels, as well as PR (Pulse Rate). It can be used in almost any environment, including in the home & sporting environments. It can be used for pre and post exercise measurements, as well as pre-operative and post-operative conditions. Some users even use it for monitoring their ongoing respiratory conditions.
Innovo Deluxe Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with Plethysmograph and Perfusion Index
- ACCURATE – In independent tests, it beat other pulse oximeters in terms of accuracy and reliability.
- NEW & IMPROVED FEATURES – This unit is now fitted with an auditory alarm to warn the wearer when SpO2 and Pulse Rate go above or below certain pre-determined limits.
- SPORT USAGE – Many buyers of the Innovo Pulse Oximeter use it for sport. It is ideal for use by everyone from mountain climbers to skiers, as well as aviators. It really is suitable for anyone who is interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate while exercising.
- READY TO USE – All you need to do to get started is to plug in the two batteries that are included, switch it on and measure!
Have you used these pulse oximeters before? Let us know!