If you are on the lookout for the best quadcopter drone for under $1,000, we are here to help! We have taken a closer look at the Rabing RC Drone and the DJI Spark Portable Mini Drone Quadcopter, and both match our expectations and are well worth purchasing. Lets take a look at both quadcopters in a little more detail.
Rabing RC Drone FPV WiFi GPS Visual Tracking Quadcopter with 16MP Camera RC Quadcopter
The first quadcopter we would recommend is the Rabing RC Drone FPV WiFi GPS Visual Tracking Quadcopter with 16MP Camera.
- This quadcopter makes use of Visual Tracking. By making use of image recognition technology, the Rabing RC can easily track the object it is locked upon and navigates its way to the object without any outside influence.
- It also comes fitted with GPS and Visual positioning systems, which allows you to realize the exact positioning of the object, whether you are flying the drone indoors or outdoors.
- In terms of the camera, the drone is fitted with a 16MP 1/2.3”Sony CMOS Fish-eye camera which gives a vivid world fulfilled with details. The drone is able to record smooth 1080P(60FPS) full HD video.
- The drone makes use of 3-axis Electronic Image Stabilization, which gives the clearest of images even in high winds. The drone is fitted with technology that eliminates the influences of vibrations when flying, and is able to easily rectify any image tiltling and deflecting that may take place. Because of this technology, you will notice a more stable shooting experience – not to mention the vast improvemnt in terms of enhanced clarity and quality of your images.
- In terms of controlling your drone, you can use your smart phone(Android/IOS) or the remote controller that the drone comes with. Using the drone is easy, and you will quickly be able to get the hang of flying!
DJI Spark Portable Mini Drone Quadcopter
The second drone we would recommend is the DJI Spark Portable Mini Drone Quadcopter. This drone makes use of:
- 2-Axis Stabilized Gimbal Camera, allowing you to tilt the drone and capture media in any direction, with the onboard 12MP camera and 1080p/30 video.
- The DJI makes use of Subject Tracking, allowing to fly of its own acord. For enhanced tracking, the quadcopter is fitted with GPS- & Vision Position-Based Navigation.
- With a top speed of 31 mph when you use Sport Mode, it travels a long way fast!
- The drone can fly as far away as 1.2 Miles while you are still in control.
Have you used any of these quadcopters? Let us know how you found them!